Friday, April 22, 2011

Memories and smiles on this Good Friday!

It's finally Friday! Good Friday to be exact! i must say I'm pretty happy about the idea of no longer feeling immensely bad for accidentally eating meat of Fridays lol.  I don't have any big plans for Easter, do any of you? my family usually unite at my aunts house to celebrate but since my direct family and myself have moved around 2 hours away I'm not sure if we will be attending =[.

On a lighter note school is almost over! then summer starts and i can fill my days with crafts! i wanna learn so much this summer so i can fill my Etsy shop with tons of little handmade treasures. 

I've been feeling a bit down lately so i decided that i would fill my day with great memories and tons of little things that make me smile.  So that's what today is all about here in blog world! the things that make me happy!

Here's a few memories!
 Me, Tozzi and Vanessa.  Girls night out/sleepover.  Its been a while since Ive seen them and i love and miss them so much.
 My house covered in snow! it was the first time in 11 years that it snowed that much in the high desert!
 When i was working as a personal assistant and wore sandals everyday to work cause it was sooo hot! i found this mushroom on my boss's lawn ha ha.  Look at the funky tan lines on my toesies!! i miss getting my toes done =[.  Too broke now lol
 One of my absolute most favorite memories, Marco Polo's Pizza in Uptown Whittier with my best friend Tozzi.  She always gets mushroom and i always get pineapple, we were so cute.
Dan Hunter from Analog Rebellion! i took this last May when i went to see him perform in Upland! He is wonderful! one of my absolute favorite bands and i cannot wait for him to go on tour again!

Now just a few things that make me smile:




Lots of love and smiles,
Sonia Clementine

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetness <3

    Just in case you don't happen to go back & see the comment I left for you on my blog about being pen pals, I wanted to pop over here & leave it too!

    Email me at spicecayke at aol dot com & we can work out the details & get our mail on together <3

    xoxox cuppy

    ReplyDelete