Friday, April 22, 2011

Darling, I missed you then, do now, and will again.








Tonight i miss you more than usual... 

I miss you like i always do to be quite honest, its dormant most of the time but when i do miss you its always at the same unchanging level. I know you have tried just as i have but it was never the same since the night i packed and headed back west. What we broke never could be fixed.








I gave you everything years ago and though we are separated by miles, states, rivers, reality... you cling  to my skin like an unwavering, familiar scent.







What happened to us?




I thought we would always be this unmoving realm of flesh and blood, breathing and living, foolish and happy.  Look at us then so fresh and new, what a tragedy we managed to become.

Look at us now, bittersweet fleeting moments.


I love you still, darling.






2 comments:

  1. Oh :(, cheer up! Hope you're having a nice weekend! ;)

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've cheered up a great deal thank you! hope your weekend was great!

    ReplyDelete