Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter! C=

Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone is having a blessed Easter even if they aren't doing anything special like myself!  I went to church this morning with my mum and sister...

Isn't this window beautiful? every time i go to church i admire its beauty.


Then we went out for lunch, nothing special just some burgers at Farmer Boys ha ha, my sisters favorite burger joint.  

After that we came home and i remembered that its my dog Chester's first Easter! so i decided to grab my little stinky companions and take a few pictures.  


 Sadly they weren't quite cooperating... Chester kept either running off with the Easter eggs or licking himself as he so happily demonstrates in the picture above... ugh...


Luna was just happy to be held on this chilly Easter Sunday though, she herself refused to look up as my sister used every phrase involving the words "treat" and "go" in hopes of getting her to look up.  

Oh the joys of doggy parenting! ha ha

Well, once again i hope you all are having a beautiful Easter Sunday! 

Back to watching the first season of True Blood with my lovely sister i go!

Puppies,Bunnies and True Blood, 
Penny Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment