Monday, May 2, 2011

Vintage dreamin' (picture heavy)



 Vintage Vanities!

Ive been on the hunt for one for a few years and i have yet to find one that i absolutely love, or, can afford. 

Sure i see new ones in stores often but they just don't carry that certain charm that vintage ones do.  
I often day dream about how i would decorate it and where i would place it in my bedroom and how
i would move things around so that everything would flow just right.







Isn't there just something dreamy about a vanity? 
I cant wait till i find the vintage vanity of my dreams! 

till then, I'm on the hunt! 

Soon to come is a list of the special little things i look for when out thrifting 
and hitting up yard sales!

Thrift stores and yard sales, 
Penny Lane

2 comments:

  1. I love vintage vanities.. I'm actually on the prowl myself for an affordable vintage vanity. There is definitely something so feminine and soft about having a vanity like the pictures you've posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt it impossible to find them? ive been on the hunt for over 2 years now! i just cant seem to find one in good condition, that i love, and thats a reasonal price.

    ReplyDelete